Boring Dayz ... /w first cls outing in holiday at Town
Slept @ 5am Yesterday But Wake Up @ 11 am
2 words to describe how I feel now
SUPER TIRED
Today is so boring, I just my whole day think what to do for PP, is like a endless problem for me everyday, I do research find out more singapore filming company news and reports, example will about the latest film directed by Eric Khoo, The Magic, somehow the company I'm doing, Originasian Picture LLP, was involve in the production too haiz ...
Speaking on this film, I remember hearing that either Assistant Director or AD is still a schooling student from lasalle, which really shock me the hell out of it, is like the guy really power la, 100% bright future ...
Back to normal topic, today is just bored, I don't even have time go out to do other stuff, Haiz ...
But yesterday outing was fun,
Went out wif my boy gang (Benjamin, Jason and Ji Yun)
1. Meeting up bedok
The meeting up for yesterday was @ 12 nn @ bedok, which I can't make it on time due to I have just woke up like 10 min ago before the meeting call arrived and I have some task I need to run for my mom.
So plus and minus of the things, I was late for about 30 mins+, which lead to we straight meet up in the mrt.
2. City Hall
Do a little browsing on shop at City Hall MRT which some of us bought some stuff and also Benjamin, Jason and Ji Yun have their lunch @ the 99 shop, which is one of the most cheapest place around at the area, after that we move to Dhoby Ghaut.
(P.S. - Anyone know what is the bus no. @ City Hall area to Dhoby Ghaut .. Pls tag me on it ... I forgot the bus no.)
3. Dhoby Ghaut
As usual when into PS to some browsing for stuff first *some of us bought stuff again*, after that we went to the arcade, ... I start playing Maximum Tune 3 first ... after that Ben and me play Initial D 3 versus mode which the map we choose was Irohazaka which I really bad at it, Car used for Ben, he use a EVO 4, for me, I use a GC8V (Subaru Impreza WRX V), the match begin ...
The last game we play together, and we play the most retro racing game we can find in arcade, none other that Daytona ... LOL ... is like so fun play advance together and Jason went berserk and driving opposite direction.
After that we want search for place we can play pools, which in the end we got lost, thanks to me =) ... I forgot where is it but somehow we found the place, but luck don't fall on us ... that shop have already Baleh-Kampong.
4. Bugis
After whole day of event, our stomachs are calling for food again, so we went to bugis to have dinner streamboat.


At first we decided to eat for 4 - 5 hours, in the end we warp up in 1 - 2 hours only ... LOL . After we eating so much thing, we decide to walk to Esplanade ... in the end we end up in marina sqaure. 5. Last Chapter : Marina Sqaure Went on a window shopping trip, look around the area, went here went there ... btw I also saw a friend that I have not seem for a long time, Rome, LoL ... is really surprising me when I saw him working @ there. After that we sat on the benches outside Marina Sq, Chit Chat and Play Music ... after that we went home. Full-stop for the day, Case Close =) ... Thanks guys for such a wonderful day ... Labels: PP days /w first outing for the holiday
The Song Of Wind wrote at 1:29 PM on Tuesday, June 3, 2008
|
0 COMMENTS
Post a Comment
< Home