<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=24381931&amp;blogName=HELLO&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=TAN&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://dreamstoryofwinds.blogspot.com/%2F&amp;searchRoot=http://dreamstoryofwinds.blogspot.com/2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> Wind's Death Note
Death Note
Death Note

Wind's Death Note Diary

free hit counter


Welcome To My LaLa World





  Name(s) Appearing



Death Note
Death Note
Death Note
Death Note
Death Note

Get Alive !!


Yo ~ Ge Wei Guan Zhong, I'm back here to blog again ...

hehe ~ =)


I will start with friday =P


I start wif a "cold joke" of mine first ...


Lol .. for this few weeks I always thought that my cousin's wedding dinner was at Fullerton Hotel, until the final day then I found out that it was in Pan Pacific Hotel ...
( LOL ~ LUCKY nvm go to the wrong place =P )


LOL ... Damn Sotong lor =P ( -_- )


Nvm ... ok back here ... Pan Pacific is really WOW ... High-Class =) but then again if I really want to comment ~ I don't feel that the foods really don't worth that "price-tag", maybe just the service worth it, being treated like "Kings" & "Queens".


AIYA ... actually also no big deal 1 ma, cause "Pan Pac" is a 5-Stars Hotel, for them to provide that kind of services is confirm needed to and I'm also not really enjoying being over there.


Ok ... Last but not Least ...


Best Wishes to Jeff & Jolin ~ Happy Marriage (4eve Lovely & Happy Together)


ok nvm ... touch on today =)


Wee !!! Went to Singapore First Ever Toy & Comic Convention with Ximen ~ and I'm really enjoying a lot there, taking pictures, saw wacom's drawing, all different kind of stuff, "gundam gundam" and I also bought super cool T-shirt there !!!



Being feel hungry ... so = Food !! =), went to marina square for lunch but hehe ... decided go around to looking to disturb peeps first =P


firstly I went looking for Rome first, too bad he was not work today .. =\


Nvm ! ... haha went and disturb Yi wen @ work ~ LOL! =P


After that finish makan-ing, went for "window" shopping ... and the best part I really enjoy and love about today was found out more things about her ... and know that currently she is doing good ... (At least one of the big rock in my heart have been lifted) ... ok dun touch it anymore, will emo 1 ... ya noe


As usual, Pictures !!


Wedding Pictures !!






Today's event pictures








more picture coming up soon ...

Newly added ~

Pictures will post it on next post ~ Haiz ... have to do re-editing cause too many errors here and there ( I did "finish" this post @ 5 am + .. so cannot blame me for the errors =P)

Btw, thanks ximen for all the fun ~ staying over @ ur place =) ... I really enjoy that, next time we try to find more peeps ~ k =)

Labels:



The Song Of Wind wrote at 11:51 PM on Saturday, June 28, 2008



0 COMMENTS

Post a Comment

< Home

Analyse Kira Data

Name | Wind aka エドリック
Age | God Knows ...
D.o.B | 09/10/????
Gender | Male
School | RP
Class | W15B, W34A, E24E, (E25B, E25D, E25H, E64C), (E25A, E25B, E24K)
My Mood | EMO, Tired, Depression, STRESS
Blog Status | Active

Hate

  • 1. Gangsters
  • 2. Peeps That Talk Trash
  • 3. "Dao" Attitude Peeps
  • 4. Liar
  • 5. Pervert
  • 6. Monday
  • 7. Freaky Hot Days
  • 8. No Money
  • 9. Being Control
  • 10. Symmetrical Stuff

    Wishing List

    • 1. Someone Special
    • 2. New Fone
    • 3. Driving License
    • 4. Evo 9
    • 5. New Lappy
    • 6. PSP
    • 7. Final GPA 3.5 Above
    • 8. Complete PP & CE
    • 9. Go Taiwan 'n' Japan
    • 10. Earn my first
          ~ $1,000
          ~ $10,000
          ~ $100,000
          ~ Million
          ~ Billion


    (Dream on 4 more ...)

    AFFILIATES

    Bros 4 Life



    PU0501B/Q Peeps



    RP Peeps



    ARCHIVES

    CHAT BOX








    Now Playing







    CREDITS