|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|||||||
![]() |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
|
Monday bluesAs usually ~ I simply hate monday !! ( I always have monday blues) Plus worst part is today's lesson is not really very interesting, but at least a lot of presentation @ the 3 meeting are interesting. LOL ... also there were 2 interesting thing happened today, they will be 1. Being ask what is the color I dislike ... Too obvious, confirm is RED ESPECIALLY BRIGHT RED ! Reason being when I stare @ RED too long, I get very moody & (better dun mention) 2. By accident, I use the F*** word in my team presentation ~ LOL ~ :P, I'm dead meat liao! But when I reflect it back now, I feel bad la ... I should not have use it. ( Destory my image sia ~ Thou Shalt do it again, I muz be a good boy ! ) But overall for today is Haiz ... so sian -_- OOO btw btw I almost forget about this, due to my cousin's wedding (In fact it's on next week), ... I can't follow the class to go tomorrow cause of ... ( u guys noe la ...)! ~ Really very very super sorry over here ! Ok ... Music for Today : (I think I should use back my flash player or radioblog ... NVM) May change it soon ~ Had enough of this WMP Embed though it looks cool Back here ~ Song : Guan Huai Fang Shi by Chen Han Wei & Cai Li Lian (Let enjoy this retro song =) ~ May experience slow loading * sorry abt that *) If anyone really want this song ~ My Current Active Msn ACC : woshidrakey@gmail.com =) or find yourself =P Labels: Monday Blues ar ... The Song Of Wind wrote at 11:50 PM on Monday, June 16, 2008 |
Analyse Kira DataAge | God Knows ... D.o.B | 09/10/???? Gender | Male School | RP Class | My Mood | EMO, Tired, Depression, STRESS Blog Status | Active HateWishing List
(Dream on 4 more ...) AFFILIATESPU0501B/Q Peeps RP Peeps ARCHIVES
CHAT BOXCREDITS |
0 COMMENTS
Post a Comment
< Home