<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=24381931&amp;blogName=HELLO&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=TAN&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://dreamstoryofwinds.blogspot.com/%2F&amp;searchRoot=http://dreamstoryofwinds.blogspot.com/2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> Wind's Death Note
Death Note
Death Note

Wind's Death Note Diary

free hit counter


Welcome To My LaLa World





  Name(s) Appearing



Death Note
Death Note
Death Note
Death Note
Death Note

Topics that I dun really feel like sharing (Re-edited)


Haiz ... no mood to blog about today's outing (Though is very enjoying day)


Hmmm ... blog about my personal stuff then


FIRSTLY


It will very RARE for me to blog my personal stuff ( So ... those read up, count urself super lucky)



2 things about me will be share ...


First Topic - My Gal Senses (What they call Girl Seventh Sense)


I really don't how to say, is like I was bore naturally with Girl Seventh Sense .. meaning


1. I can read people's mind
2. I see though other's secrets
3. I can sense danger very easily
4. Can sense weather (Housewife Type)
5. I can sense who is doing some negative things behind my back
and more ...


So don't think that when I'm very quiet or listening to music, I'm doing nothing ... most of time I'm doin "sensing" ... and I can say this, this sense I have is even sharpen that some of girl have ... so juz be careful, I have tons of other's secrets in me.


BTW I'm not a gay or ah gua .. ok ... IS NATURAL BORN (FULL-STOP)


...


Second Topic - Someone Special


The criteria for my Ideal Someone Special


She must


1) BE below 175 cm

(FREAK ... F*** I PUT WRONG 4 1 day +)


2) like dance and can dance very well
3) know how to play any of those >> basketball, soccers, pools or bowling
4) be more cuter than beauty
5) have a very sweet smile
6) know how to read my mind
7) love music & art
8) know how to play piano or electric violin
9) have very pure and kind heart
10) be very innocent
11) be more smarter than me
12) be a very normal girl
13) love herself more than love me
14) know where will be her really happiness @
15) be very independent
16) not change herself a single bit become of me
and ....


She cannot


1) be in part of my family tree
2) be my "friend" or be in my friend list
3) be introduce by anyone
4) love/like any of my friends before
5) being love/like before by any of my friends
and ...


(Re-edited ... The rest of the contents have be remove)

Reason : GOD Knows ...



Pictures of the day :








Labels:



The Song Of Wind wrote at 8:42 PM on Sunday, June 8, 2008



Analyse Kira Data

Name | Wind aka エドリック
Age | God Knows ...
D.o.B | 09/10/????
Gender | Male
School | RP
Class | W15B, W34A, E24E, (E25B, E25D, E25H, E64C), (E25A, E25B, E24K)
My Mood | EMO, Tired, Depression, STRESS
Blog Status | Active

Hate

  • 1. Gangsters
  • 2. Peeps That Talk Trash
  • 3. "Dao" Attitude Peeps
  • 4. Liar
  • 5. Pervert
  • 6. Monday
  • 7. Freaky Hot Days
  • 8. No Money
  • 9. Being Control
  • 10. Symmetrical Stuff

    Wishing List

    • 1. Someone Special
    • 2. New Fone
    • 3. Driving License
    • 4. Evo 9
    • 5. New Lappy
    • 6. PSP
    • 7. Final GPA 3.5 Above
    • 8. Complete PP & CE
    • 9. Go Taiwan 'n' Japan
    • 10. Earn my first
          ~ $1,000
          ~ $10,000
          ~ $100,000
          ~ Million
          ~ Billion


    (Dream on 4 more ...)

    AFFILIATES

    Bros 4 Life



    PU0501B/Q Peeps



    RP Peeps



    ARCHIVES

    CHAT BOX








    Now Playing







    CREDITS