<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=24381931&amp;blogName=HELLO&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=TAN&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://dreamstoryofwinds.blogspot.com/%2F&amp;searchRoot=http://dreamstoryofwinds.blogspot.com/2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> Wind's Death Note
Death Note
Death Note

Wind's Death Note Diary

free hit counter


Welcome To My LaLa World





  Name(s) Appearing



Death Note
Death Note
Death Note
Death Note
Death Note

Random Topics


(Class Issue)


Ok ... Let's talk about Today's lesson ...
Today's Lesson ~ Very interesting and nice topic but ...


haiz ... same problem again ... Chuan !!! Please try not do that again ! =)


Lol ... hehe, but I dun mean chuan is bad, in fact he is a super nice, very knowledgeable & excellent faci, is like he have tons of knowledge and experience which he like share with the class bits by bits in detail. Is like he is one of the few faci I see around willing sacrifices his time to share his knowledge with the class, which I find that he is that kind of faci that really deserve others respect.


Second case will be ...


Lydia is also very nice and excellent faci, maybe is just the grudge she hold againist the boys team wannabe due to some accident, make some of boys team wannabe abit ... , but if the team willing work hard to change her POV of the team, I have strong feeling that she will forgo that issue. =)


I feel that everyone is nice and good, all faci(s) and even "BoBo", so let be friendly & nice to him now ok ...



(nvm ... let's go second topic ...)


(I think only those closer pal know what I'm writing here)


how can I say ... ok ... Yes, lao da(Yi hao) very power, very smart, read thru my mind immediately during today's outing, I got nothing much to hide now ...


Yes, I come back "Blog-ing & Friendster-ing" is because of her, and she is the only reason why decided to "come back" ... but not that kind of I want to attract any of her attention, is just that I trying to as least remain some memories of her and a diary for me to express my hidden feeling that all.
(At first, I try to make this blog a extreme private blog ... In the end I decided to just let it be).


ok .. really tired here ~ no music change for this post !

Labels:



The Song Of Wind wrote at 11:59 PM on Friday, June 20, 2008



0 COMMENTS

Post a Comment

< Home

Analyse Kira Data

Name | Wind aka エドリック
Age | God Knows ...
D.o.B | 09/10/????
Gender | Male
School | RP
Class | W15B, W34A, E24E, (E25B, E25D, E25H, E64C), (E25A, E25B, E24K)
My Mood | EMO, Tired, Depression, STRESS
Blog Status | Active

Hate

  • 1. Gangsters
  • 2. Peeps That Talk Trash
  • 3. "Dao" Attitude Peeps
  • 4. Liar
  • 5. Pervert
  • 6. Monday
  • 7. Freaky Hot Days
  • 8. No Money
  • 9. Being Control
  • 10. Symmetrical Stuff

    Wishing List

    • 1. Someone Special
    • 2. New Fone
    • 3. Driving License
    • 4. Evo 9
    • 5. New Lappy
    • 6. PSP
    • 7. Final GPA 3.5 Above
    • 8. Complete PP & CE
    • 9. Go Taiwan 'n' Japan
    • 10. Earn my first
          ~ $1,000
          ~ $10,000
          ~ $100,000
          ~ Million
          ~ Billion


    (Dream on 4 more ...)

    AFFILIATES

    Bros 4 Life



    PU0501B/Q Peeps



    RP Peeps



    ARCHIVES

    CHAT BOX








    Now Playing







    CREDITS