|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|||||||
![]() |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
|
Seriously need some tipsAfter making 2 grand SERIOUS BIG mistakes in my study life, 1) chose Multimedia for Nitec 2) chose New Media for Diploma ZZZ ... ARGH ~ !! THESE AINT THE COURSE I REALLY WANT TO STUDY The courses that I really want to study were 1) Marketing , 2) Computer engineering & 3) Cyber and Digital Security Haiz ... Dunno why I always end up in media .. FREAK LA (Seriously speaking, THOUGH I like local productions, BUT I don't really like MEDIA FIELD) ok ...nvm ... back here ... I really need some tips & guides here, cause my module selection is coming really quick, ok here I go ... Basically I need choose either Graphic side or Media side * due to I'm in new media then also need to select a elective, mostly likely I will take 1 DSA courses (1 Dp related -_-) My current LEVEL : Graphic & Art : Hand illustration : Very Bad Computer illustration : Very Good Colour managment : Average 3D Modeling : Average Knowledge of Modern Art : Good Knowledge of Ancient Art : Bad Camera skill : Very Good Software - Photoshop Skill : Good Freehand Skill : Excellent Illustrator Skill : Good Indesign Skill : Good Maya/3D max : Average Blender : CMI (never use before) Sound/Music : Knowledge (Theory) : Good Knowledge (Techical) : Excellent Editing skill : TOO POWERFUL Mic handling : Very Good Software - Soundforge : Excellent Soundbooth : Excellent Soundtrack Pro : Average Video/Media : Production Knowledge : Excellent Knowledge on Local Production : Very Good Knowledge on Oversea Production : Depends Editing : Excellent V-Camera handling : Bad ~ Production crew role : Producer : Nv try before Director : CMI (Super bad) AD : Nv try before Gaffer : Good Soundman : Excellent Video Editor : Good Sound Editor : Excellent Production Assistant : Very Good Software : Final Cut : Good Premiere Pro : Excellent After Effects : Nv try before Flash : Excellent I tried to put as much as I can, may have something left out ... pls msn/tag/call me to ask me on it, is very important issue for me ... and pls give ur comment/tag whether which side is really good for me. PLEASE I REALLY NEED SOME GUIDES HERE !! Labels: help me out The Song Of Wind wrote at 12:17 AM on Sunday, June 22, 2008 |
Analyse Kira DataAge | God Knows ... D.o.B | 09/10/???? Gender | Male School | RP Class | My Mood | EMO, Tired, Depression, STRESS Blog Status | Active HateWishing List
(Dream on 4 more ...) AFFILIATESPU0501B/Q Peeps RP Peeps ARCHIVES
CHAT BOXCREDITS |
0 COMMENTS
Post a Comment
< Home