|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|||||||
![]() |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
|
The usual thing happen to me again !Die die diE !!! Again ~ UT PROBLEM AGAIN !!! Haiz ... I do my best can liao, the rest leave it for fate to decide ... Nvm ... Song for 30 days (LOL ... yeah, is true, I really put song for 30 days) Reason why I put this song so long, cause this is song is one of super real favourite, and mostly important is the lyrics, content and meaning of this song ... want to know song ar ... wait la Guess for it below (some may even know the name) : I always believe that no matter what happen, making a gal cry is a taboo. So in my life, I have make promise to myself, no matter under what kind of circumstances, I WILL NOT make any gal cry at all cost. Reason being: ... ... Bu Ke Feng Gao DONE ... Enjoy =) ( Specially for guys, listen more !!) Labels: 30 days song The Song Of Wind wrote at 11:36 PM on Monday, June 23, 2008 |
Analyse Kira DataAge | God Knows ... D.o.B | 09/10/???? Gender | Male School | RP Class | My Mood | EMO, Tired, Depression, STRESS Blog Status | Active HateWishing List
(Dream on 4 more ...) AFFILIATESPU0501B/Q Peeps RP Peeps ARCHIVES
CHAT BOXCREDITS |
0 COMMENTS
Post a Comment
< Home