<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=24381931&amp;blogName=HELLO&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=TAN&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://dreamstoryofwinds.blogspot.com/%2F&amp;searchRoot=http://dreamstoryofwinds.blogspot.com/2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> Wind's Death Note
Death Note
Death Note

Wind's Death Note Diary

free hit counter


Welcome To My LaLa World





  Name(s) Appearing



Death Note
Death Note
Death Note
Death Note
Death Note

I hate myself ...


In my heart & mind now ...



"Happy" outside, Damn Sad & Emo inside ~


Worst part is I can't do a single thing to help ~


FUCK !


I'm useless ... I should just go & die ~


And This is ALL I CAN TO GIVE ~ "All I have to give ~ BSB"

Labels:



The Song Of Wind wrote at 10:53 PM on Sunday, July 13, 2008



0 COMMENTS

Post a Comment

< Home

Analyse Kira Data

Name | Wind aka エドリック
Age | God Knows ...
D.o.B | 09/10/????
Gender | Male
School | RP
Class | W15B, W34A, E24E, (E25B, E25D, E25H, E64C), (E25A, E25B, E24K)
My Mood | EMO, Tired, Depression, STRESS
Blog Status | Active

Hate

  • 1. Gangsters
  • 2. Peeps That Talk Trash
  • 3. "Dao" Attitude Peeps
  • 4. Liar
  • 5. Pervert
  • 6. Monday
  • 7. Freaky Hot Days
  • 8. No Money
  • 9. Being Control
  • 10. Symmetrical Stuff

    Wishing List

    • 1. Someone Special
    • 2. New Fone
    • 3. Driving License
    • 4. Evo 9
    • 5. New Lappy
    • 6. PSP
    • 7. Final GPA 3.5 Above
    • 8. Complete PP & CE
    • 9. Go Taiwan 'n' Japan
    • 10. Earn my first
          ~ $1,000
          ~ $10,000
          ~ $100,000
          ~ Million
          ~ Billion


    (Dream on 4 more ...)

    AFFILIATES

    Bros 4 Life



    PU0501B/Q Peeps



    RP Peeps



    ARCHIVES

    CHAT BOX








    Now Playing







    CREDITS