<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=24381931&amp;blogName=HELLO&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=TAN&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://dreamstoryofwinds.blogspot.com/%2F&amp;searchRoot=http://dreamstoryofwinds.blogspot.com/2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> Wind's Death Note
Death Note
Death Note

Wind's Death Note Diary

free hit counter


Welcome To My LaLa World





  Name(s) Appearing



Death Note
Death Note
Death Note
Death Note
Death Note

Updated Events Going On


YoZ ~~!!


Updates on events that happen on first 2 days of the Year


Yesterday - Went to Zoo /w Family


Haha ... I also dunno why I want to go, mayb is bcause is a quite a long time I have not went to Zoo ba, but say really Zoo has really change alot since I last went and quite a good experiences I can say, I will post the photos as soon as I gotten pictures from my sis ...


Today - Went to K Box /w Ji Yun & Ben

FIRST "K" SESSION OF YEAR 2009 !!

Haha ... "K" 4 life !! ^_^
but the tidbits is quite expensive sia
2 small bowl for $12 ... haiz ... nvm

but is really fun
( and quite alot funny happen oso ... haha )

=)


Stay Tuned For More Update !!

Labels:



The Song Of Wind wrote at 11:07 PM on Friday, January 2, 2009



0 COMMENTS

Post a Comment

< Home

Analyse Kira Data

Name | Wind aka エドリック
Age | God Knows ...
D.o.B | 09/10/????
Gender | Male
School | RP
Class | W15B, W34A, E24E, (E25B, E25D, E25H, E64C), (E25A, E25B, E24K)
My Mood | EMO, Tired, Depression, STRESS
Blog Status | Active

Hate

  • 1. Gangsters
  • 2. Peeps That Talk Trash
  • 3. "Dao" Attitude Peeps
  • 4. Liar
  • 5. Pervert
  • 6. Monday
  • 7. Freaky Hot Days
  • 8. No Money
  • 9. Being Control
  • 10. Symmetrical Stuff

    Wishing List

    • 1. Someone Special
    • 2. New Fone
    • 3. Driving License
    • 4. Evo 9
    • 5. New Lappy
    • 6. PSP
    • 7. Final GPA 3.5 Above
    • 8. Complete PP & CE
    • 9. Go Taiwan 'n' Japan
    • 10. Earn my first
          ~ $1,000
          ~ $10,000
          ~ $100,000
          ~ Million
          ~ Billion


    (Dream on 4 more ...)

    AFFILIATES

    Bros 4 Life



    PU0501B/Q Peeps



    RP Peeps



    ARCHIVES

    CHAT BOX








    Now Playing







    CREDITS