|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|||||||
![]() |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
|
almost 5 a.m.LOL ... can't slp Here is the update for "Yesterday", went GSS shopping with Ji Yun & Ben after fyp, we bought some clothes during shopping Nowadays, FYP-ing till too stress liao ... Worry this, Worry that ... Till now I feel that I abit "siock" liao ... Seriously I oso dunno recently I blog some much ... really really dunno why ~ ! haiz ... ( T_T ) Wrap everything up with this song: 我知道 by*2 =) 我知道你会有多难过 所以 即使到最后 还微笑着要你加油 ... 加油吧! ~ 我永远会支持你 ... 永远守候在你左右 ... Labels: 5 a.m. here The Song Of Wind wrote at 4:49 AM on Sunday, May 31, 2009 |
Analyse Kira DataAge | God Knows ... D.o.B | 09/10/???? Gender | Male School | RP Class | My Mood | EMO, Tired, Depression, STRESS Blog Status | Active HateWishing List
(Dream on 4 more ...) AFFILIATESPU0501B/Q Peeps RP Peeps ARCHIVES
CHAT BOXCREDITS |
0 COMMENTS
Post a Comment
< Home