|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|||||||
![]() |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
|
WHOOHOO ~ is juz magix !?!?!YO Peeps !! Yesterday Juz for LIVE Concert by 飞儿乐团 (F.I.R.) 牛奶 (Milk) 欧得洋 (Ocean) 刘耕宏 wif "Wife" 吳建豪 (Vanness Wu) Not only that, after the concert, There was still a Fans meeting session In Conference Room and I was juz so near to Faye, Ah Xin, 刘耕宏 ... AND ALL THIS FOR FOC !!! Hahah ~ Can't imagine that huh ?!?! =P Pictures will upload asap !!! Now share wif u one of the song in concert by F.I.R. Labels: hehe The Song Of Wind wrote at 12:34 PM on Sunday, June 14, 2009 |
Analyse Kira DataAge | God Knows ... D.o.B | 09/10/???? Gender | Male School | RP Class | My Mood | EMO, Tired, Depression, STRESS Blog Status | Active HateWishing List
(Dream on 4 more ...) AFFILIATESPU0501B/Q Peeps RP Peeps ARCHIVES
CHAT BOXCREDITS |
0 COMMENTS
Post a Comment
< Home