|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|||||||
![]() |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
|
Too Many Events Happening & UpcomingLOL too many I have to say, just keep it short 1. Studio Production Lesson End ~ Kinda Sad ... Miss all peeps in the module 2. Went out shopping with "ah ma & gang" ~ LoL is kinda of fun - we went a lot different places 3. I was selected to go for the First Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention (STGCC) 2009 Conference Sessions by School =) ~ Provided I need Jabo Sch on Friday, and I did infront of Erika ~ whaha (Provided gave Lydia & David a shock also during the conference sessions when I tell them that ~ whaha ~ Sorry facis =P) 4. For Conference Sessions - Simply SAY OMG !!! THEY ARE REALLY DAMN POWER PEEPS !! I really wish to work for Imaginary Friend Studio as Intern, or study in FZD or 3dsense after I graduated from RP ~ AND I WILL !!! 5. FYP Presentation - -_-|| ~ Finally over, but I still feel abit unfair become all the panelists are all DSA faci, is like they only comment in the sound issues .. nothing much they can question within my field ~ SAD - Prepare for War but in the end ... haiz ~ AND 6. WHAHAHAH celebration !! Makan at CWP, after that we went to PARTY WORLD ~ hoohoo ... is really been a long time I go ~ finally !!! =D (btw currently I have a " double member " for party world, so in future any party world event, need to call me to have 2 drinks & 20% off ~ whahah =P 7. Went shopping and Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention again with Marcus and Ji Yun ~ cosplay event and a lot stuff to in the show again. For shopping we walk around suntec to see clothes, shoes and other stuff. (But seriously today super crowd, due to Travel Agencies convention ~ maybe we can re-plan our HK trip again =P Upcoming Events are Randall Birthday Hui Ni Birthday Sotong Birthday Shopping trips Final UTs G302 G301 "after effect" K-Box or Party world session 2 Go out with ITE Peeps to chills Cycling BBQ .... .... Blah blah blah too many =X I will find time to update upload some pictures, provided I have the time =) Stay tuned to more update of "Domo-Kun aka Baka-Mono" life event ... Labels: Too many Events The Song Of Wind wrote at 12:41 AM on Monday, August 17, 2009 |
Analyse Kira DataAge | God Knows ... D.o.B | 09/10/???? Gender | Male School | RP Class | My Mood | EMO, Tired, Depression, STRESS Blog Status | Active HateWishing List
(Dream on 4 more ...) AFFILIATESPU0501B/Q Peeps RP Peeps ARCHIVES
CHAT BOXCREDITS |
0 COMMENTS
Post a Comment
< Home